Hope Harbor Wellness is an Atlanta addiction treatment center for people in recovery, run by people in recovery. When you enroll in one of our treatment programs, you can expect to take part in both clinical and holistic one-on-one as well as group therapy sessions that are personalized to meet your specific needs. If you’re wondering which program is right for you, read on to learn more about what services are available at our Atlanta addiction treatment center as well as find out which level of care is right for you.
At our Atlanta addiction treatment center, you can expect to participate in either or both of our main programs: our addiction treatment program and our mental health treatment program.
Addiction Treatment Program
Our addiction treatment program is made specifically for individuals looking to rise above their battle with drug or alcohol addiction. We use a combination of clinical evidence-based therapies, such as motivational interviewing and cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), and holistic therapies, such as yoga therapy and meditation, to help our patients identify the underlying reasons for their addiction and develop practical and healthy ways to overcome addiction. We provide numerous helpful resources that also help our patients manage their day-to-day lives after treatment, ensuring their best chance at a full recovery.
Mental Health Treatment Program
In our Atlanta addiction treatment center’s mental health program, we recognize mental health conditions as serious issues that can affect our patient’s quality of life, especially when they’re also in the midst of drug or alcohol addiction recovery. Our therapies and modalities are personalized to each individual’s mental health wellness journey, ensuring that they receive the best support that they need as they work to understand their trauma, triggers, negative thought patterns, and destructive behaviors that keep them from living their best and healthiest lives.
What We Treat at Our Atlanta Addiction Treatment Center
- Alcohol Addiction – Alcohol is widely available anywhere around us, and it’s easy for anyone to get into the habit of consuming more than they should. Furthermore, an individual may be more likely to develop an alcohol use disorder if they have a strong family history of alcohol use. Alcoholism occurs at different levels, whether you consider yourself a functional alcoholic or if you’ve been drinking since you were young. At our Atlanta addiction treatment center, we’ll explore why you drink the way that you do and how we can get you on the best path toward your goals.
- Benzodiazepine Addiction – Benzodiazepines are depressants that are prescribed to treat certain conditions, such as anxiety or insomnia. If you find that you’re developing a dependence on benzodiazepines, we can help you get back to a healthier place as we explore alternative solutions for your condition.
- Cocaine Addiction – Cocaine is a Schedule II illegal narcotic drug that contributes to one of the leading causes of overdose in the country. Initial contact with cocaine may seem desirable for many users; however, even just using cocaine once is enough to produce negative psychological and physical effects that can affect you long-term. Break the habit today at our Atlanta addiction treatment center.
- Fentanyl Addiction – Fentanyl is one of the leading contributors to the opioid overdose epidemic in the United States. If you’ve become a victim of fentanyl addiction, know that our Atlanta addiction treatment center values your privacy, and we only provide care with the utmost confidentiality and your recovery in mind.
- Heroin Addiction – Heroin is another type of opioid that can have disastrous or deadly effects. Our caring and understanding team can provide you with the safe, protected space you need to heal from heroin addiction at your own pace.
- Marijuana Addiction – Marijuana dependence can affect people from all walks of life, as it’s widely available in many states for both recreational and medical purposes. If you are putting yourself in potentially dangerous situations to acquire marijuana, we can help you find a better way to cope with the stressors you experience in your life.
- Methamphetamine Addiction – Methamphetamine is a highly addictive substance that can cause permanent damage to your brain or your life. Our Atlanta addiction treatment center can help you start getting clean today.
Hope Harbor Wellness is here to provide dual diagnosis services that aim to address both issues of mental illness and drug or alcohol addiction. In addition to our addiction treatment services listed above, we also treat the following mental health conditions:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Dual Diagnosis (Co-occurring Disorders)
Levels of Care
Patients at our Atlanta addiction treatment center may benefit from any of our three main levels of care, depending on their needs:
Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
Partial hospitalization can offer the same benefits as inpatient rehabilitation but without the rigid structure. In our PHP, patients can continue to live at home and come to our facility for individual or group counseling, as well as other services like art therapy or yoga therapy. You can expect treatment to last anywhere between five to seven hours, at least four or five days a week. PHP is ideal for someone new to addiction or dual diagnosis, as well as anyone who may be relapsing from previous treatment.
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
The IOP at our Atlanta addiction treatment center is designed to be a step down from our PHP. Patients receive treatment at our facility for a reduced amount of time, at least three to five days a week. Our IOP is ideal for anyone who has completed residential rehabilitation or our PHP. This program is designed to help individuals in recovery manage the challenges of everyday life and learn how to combat cravings or triggers.
Outpatient Program (OP)
The outpatient program at our Atlanta addiction treatment center is made for individuals that have a decreased need for addiction or dual diagnosis treatment. This program can be great for a person who is far along in their recovery journey but is not yet comfortable to stop receiving supportive services. OP requires patients to engage in services at least two days a week.
Schedule a Tour of Our Atlanta Addiction Treatment Center
If you’d like to learn and see more of what our Atlanta addiction treatment center has to offer, we invite you to come take a tour of our facility today. For any questions, please contact us directly at (678) 929-6304.